What information does Think Possible Hub collect from our users and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to any of our services, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
How do we use this information?
This information is used for internal marketing purposes only. We never sell, exchange, or release your personal information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit data, etc.) Your information is not shared with any other third party or company outside of billing and shipping purposes. Specifically, we use Users information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers our publications. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive our publications.
All communication that is sent to you by Ini Patrick Notes includes an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself from our service at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link. You can also contact me to change your information at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Ini Patrick Notes
- +234 (0) 805-403-5017
The terms of this policy are current and up to date and was last updated on Monday, January 2, 2017.